Elkins Resort is one of the top wedding venues in north Idaho, with beautiful scenery, excellent service, and comfortable accommodations. We have been providing memorable weddings and receptions for couples and their families for over 30 years. We specialize in the outdoor wedding experience utilizing the natural beauty of the Selkirk Mountains, Priest Lake, and our lakefront location in Reeder Bay.Request Information
There is a facility fee of $750-$1,750 depending on seasonality.
The Lodge Fee & Services Performed by Elkins Resort:
Upon receipt of the lodge fee, Elkins lodge will be closed to the public for your wedding ceremony and reception. This is a non-refundable fee. Included in the lodge fee:
- The Elkins staff will be provided for basic buffet service: set up of buffet tables, dinner tables, and clearing tables of dirty plates, silverware, and glasses.
- Buffet tables for dinner buffet, beverage and cake tables, covered with white tablecloths.
- Setting the dinner tables includes the placement of tables, tablecloths, glasses, silverware, and plates.
- Elkins Resort staff will check in the arrival of any rental items, clean and inventory before items are returned.
- The bar will be fully staffed and stocked.
- White linens on dining room and bar tables.
- The lodge fee also provides for an Elkins Resort staff member(s) to plan stages of your wedding in regards to such things as catering, decorating, and other specific requirements.
- Storage for wedding flowers and cake are available one day prior to the wedding.
Elkins Resort staff can perform the following services for an additional charge:
- Setting up chairs for the ceremony, indoors or outdoors
- Move chairs from ceremony site to outdoor reception tables
- Ceremony coordination
- Additional logistical support