Priest Lake Resort
Experience year-round fun at Elkins Resort on Priest Lake! Whether you’re seeking a summer family vacation on the lake or contemplating an adventurous winter escape, we’re eagerly awaiting your arrival! As you plan your vacation, please take a moment to read over the essential policies we’ve outlined below.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- To confirm a reservation, we require a 50% deposit.
- All rates are subject to Idaho Tax and Elkins Resort Fee.
- Weekly rentals are available only from June 29 to August 23.
- We request a 2-night minimum during fall, winter, and spring seasons.
- CANCELLATION SUMMER require a 120-day cancellation or modification of reservation. Summer is June 15 through Labor Day Weekend. When cancelling within 28 days of Summer arrival date, the reservation balance is due in full. The credit card on file will be run for the balance of the reservation. Please purchase trip insurance are no exceptions.
- CANCELLATION HOLIDAYS require a 14-day cancellation or notice of modification of reservation. Elkins Resort holidays are Christmas Eve thru January 2, Presidents Weekend, Memorial Weekend, and Thanksgiving (Wednesday through Sunday). Please purchase trip insurance are no exceptions.
- CANCELLATION FALL, WINTER, SPRING reservations require 7-day prior notice of cancellation or modification of reservation. Please purchase trip insurance are no exceptions.
- ALL CANCELLATIONS must be done in writing via email. If the cancellation notice does not fall within the stated time limit, the deposit will be forfeited. A $75.00 service charge will be taken out from all refunds. Please allow 4-6 weeks for deposit refunds. Guests are responsible for payment of all the nights reserved.
- If the cancellation notice does not fall within the stated time limit your deposit will be forfeited.
- A $75.00 service charge will be subtracted from all qualifying refunds.
- Please allow 2 weeks for deposit refunds (it doesn’t generally take that long).
- When cancelling within 21 days of a summer arrival date, the reservation balance is due in full.
- Summer reservations require a 120-day cancellation or notice or modification to the reservation. Major holidays require a 14-day cancellation or notice or modification to the reservation. Fall, winter, and spring require a 7-day cancellation or notice or modification to the reservation.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all the nights reserved.
- Rates are based on occupancy from Labor Day to the end of June.
- Occupancy is determined by the total number of guests per reservation, not variable per night. For instance, if you have 2 people staying for one night and 4 people staying the next night, you will be charged for 4 people each night.
- If the number of guests exceeds the number stated in reservation, the maximum cabin rate will be charged. This is deemed theft of services.
- Cabins do not accommodate extra persons, and any additional adults or children will be charged as per the published rate schedule. The registered party is responsible for these extra charges.
- Elkins Resort management retains the right to enter and inspect any room with good cause.
- As a result of the additional cost of maintenance and cleaning related to pets, there is an additional charge of $30.00 per night.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- We ask that pets are not to be left unattended in cabins.
Our Priest Lake resort has partnered with Travel Guard to provide our guests with Trip Insurance. Travel Guard provides cancellation and trip interruption insurance that covers all of the unexpected circumstances that can come up before or during your trip to Elkins Resort.
If you need further information about what trip insurance with Travel Guard will protect against, please visit www.travelguard.com.
- Uncovered boat slips are available to guests for $60 per night.
- All cabins feature full baths and fully equipped kitchens.
- All bed linens and kitchen utensils are provided.
- Kitchen and bath towels are provided, but please bring beach towels.
- Beach and lawn chairs are provided.
- Propane BBQs are available throughout the resort.
- Charcoal BBQs are available upon request.
- Briquettes and lighter fluid are not included with the BBQs.
- Fireplace cabins are supplied with one load of wood daily. Additional wood is available for a fee.