Boat Rentals on Priest Lake
Looking for a fun way to spend your afternoon on the lake? Want to explore Priest Lake but don’t have the equipment necessary to do so? We can help!Motorized Boat Rentals Info
Explore More Activities
At Elkins Resort, we have plenty of Priest Lake boat rentals, equipment and accessories in stock to help you make the most of your stay here on the lake! Just imagine spending an early morning canoeing on glassy Priest Lake or water skiing with the summer sunrise. Take a pontoon or runabout boat for a ride through the tranquil thoroughfare to upper Priest Lake. Elkins Resort is conveniently located in the middle of Priest Lake on Reeder Bay. This access site is perfect for all your lake exploring needs! Priest Lake is a recreational paradise full of opportunities for all ages to enjoy!
Below you will find a list of what is available to rent during your stay at Elkins Resort. Please feel free to call ahead with any questions regarding rentals. Looking forward to adventuring with you soon!
- Water Skis
- Stand-up Paddle Boards
- Fishing Boats 17′
- Boston Whaler 15′ & Boston Whaler 20′
- Cobalt Runabout Boats 22′
- Pontoon Boats
- Snow Shoes – Seasonal
- Snowmobiles – Seasonal (Offsite rental, see below)
All rental items may be reserved in advance so please plan ahead and call our Resort to make sure we have your favorite rental gear in stock! Reservations for the equipment may also be made at the front desk.
- The Pontoon Boats can seat up to 10 people. They must be reserved in advance and only for a full day. Half day rentals can be made the day of. Life vests are included in all of our boat rentals.
- Elkins Resort does not keep snowmobiles at the Resort. Guests may order them in advance from Priest Lake Powersports at 208.443.2415 or or Crown Jewel Winter Sports at 208.691.3719, and can schedule a drop-off time and deliver the snowmobiles right to our guests at the Resort, hassle-free!
- Cancellation: Equipment reservations require 14-day notice of cancellation or modification. If notice of cancellation does not fall within the stated time limit, the registered guest is still responsible for the total amount due of the rental. There are exceptions for inclimate weather – Determined by Elkins Resort.
- Rental Procedures: For guests not staying at Elkins Resort, a $750 damage deposit will be taken upon arrival for your rental reservation, with a VISA or MasterCard, on top of the amount due. This deposit will be returned when the rental is returned without damage.
- Overnight or Multi-Day Rentals: For guests who have their equipment rented for an overnight or multiple days, there are a few stipulations and requirements. The rental MUST BE docked at a dock, beaching or tying off is not permitted.