Weekly rentals only from June 25-Aug 27
- Check-in time is 4:00pm
- Check-out time is 11:00am
- We request a 2-night minimum during Fall, Winter, and Spring Seasons
- To confirm a reservation we require a 50% deposit
- All rates are subject to Idaho Tax
- Covered and uncovered boat slips available to guests: covered $25 a night, $150 a week. uncovered $20 a night, $120 a week
- All cabins feature full baths and fully equipped kitchens.
- All bed linens and kitchen utensils are provided
- Soaps and towels are not provided during the summer season
- BBQ’s are provided at each cabin during the summer
- Fireplace cabins are supplied with one load of wood daily. Additional wood available for a fee
- Cabins do not accommodate extra persons
- Pet Policy: As a result of the additional cost of maintenance and cleaning related to pets, there is an additional charge of $15.00 per night or $105.00 per week. Dogs must be on a leash at all times, please pick-up after your pet.
- Cancellation Policy: Summer and holidays require a 120-day cancellation notice. Fall, winter and spring reservations require a one week cancellation notice. If the cancellation does not fall within the stated time limit, the deposit will be refunded only if the cabin is re-rented at the same rate. A $25.00 service charge will be subtracted from all refunds. If the cabin is re-rented at a lower rate, the deposit refund will be adjusted based on the re-rented rate. Guests are responsible for payment of all the nights reserved.
Guests will also need to provide beach towels, and beach or lawn chairs. Barbeques are available for cabins during the summer months. Briquettes and lighter fluid are not included with the barbeques. We do ask that pets are not to be left unattended in the cabins. Sociable pets are allowed with an additional charge.